Visit the Petersen Automotive Museum in Los Angeles
The Petersen Automotive Museum has been a Los Angeles institution for the past 40 years. The museum features over 270 cars and motorcycles from 1877 to 1997 including a collection of Ferraris, Lamborghinis, and Porsches that are sure to please any car lover. Recently, Petersen announced on its blog that it will be hosting “Fast as Lightning: The Story of Ford’s Legendary Mustang” which will take visitors through the iconic vehicle’s history, innovations and design in an interactive exhibit space with audio-visual displays. Tickets go on sale June 21st!
When was the museum founded?
– Petersen Automotive Museum was founded in 1994 by Robert E. Petersen, a Los Angeles car collector and enthusiast
Is there something new or coming soon that people should know about?
– On June 21st Petersen will be releasing tickets for “Fast as Lightning: The Story of Ford’s Legendary Mustang” which will take visitors through an interactive exhibit space with audio-visual displays.
What is the entrance fee to visit the museum?
– Petersen Automotive Museum is free, but there are a few parking fees.
What did you think about the museum?
– The Petersen has a lot of really cool things to explore and learn from for people interested in cars. I loved how interactive it was! It’s also great that they have special exhibits too so that visitors can see new things every time they visit.
How would you rate your experience at Petersen?
– I’d give my Petersen experience five out of five stars because everything was just as expected and more!
Is this a fun place for kids?
– Petersen is a great place for kids because there are interactive displays and they can learn about cars from the ground up.
Would you recommend Petersen to others?
– Yes, I would definitely recommend Petersen to friends or family who want an awesome museum experience!
Where is the museum located and how to approach it?
– Petersen is located in Los Angeles, California. The museum can be approached by car or public transportation and has a convenient parking lot for those who drive.
What is the best time to visit the museum?
– Petersen is open from 11AM to closing time.
– Petersen has a bus stop on Wilshire Blvd, which can be used if public transportation or driving isn’t your preferred option!
Visit next: the Los Angeles Zoo!
GET A FREE INSTANT QUOTE
We are happy to provide you with an online quote on any mobile mechanic service you need. Just fill out the details and if you like the price, we can arrange the appointment straight away!